Advanced Audiology and Hearing Care
Click Here to enlarge map.
1000 Cowles Clinic Way
Dogwood Cottage, Suite D-200
Greensboro, GA 30642
PH: (706) 453-2119
Advanced Audiology and Hearing Care provides the Lake Oconee and surrounding communities with full-time comprehensive hearing healthcare. Dr. Kimberly Hoffman is committed to putting the "care" in hearing healthcare. The mission of Dr. Hoffman's office is to prevent hearing loss where possible, provide comprehensive testing of all ages when there are concerns and make appropriate rehabilitative recommendations when help is needed. The most state-of-the-art hearing aid technology is available to assist patients in difficult listening situations such as noisy environments.
Patients of Dr. Hoffman will find they are treated as individuals. Any recommendations will be made after carefully considering each person's listening lifestyle, physical capabilities and personal concerns in order to identify the most appropriate hearing solution. Her background as a clinical audiologist at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, the collection of audiologic services her office provides and her dedication to the community she lives in, serve as testimony to her commitment to hearing healthcare. Dr. Hoffman is dedicated to improving the lives of her patients.
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluations (pediatrics thru geriatrics)
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Fitting of All Levels of Digital Technology
- Hearing Aid Repairs on All Makes and Models
- Custom Swim Plugs, Musician Plugs, Hunter's Ear Plugs, Sleep Plugs
- Assistive Listening Devices – amplified clocks, telephones, FM, and Blue Tooth Devices
Office Hours: Monday-Wednesday 8:00-5:00 PM, Thursday 1:00-7:00 PM, Friday 8:00-12:00 PM. Please call for an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcomed and encouraged.
Kimberly Hoffman, Au.D. CCC/A
- Undergraduate: Ohio University, 1997
- Graduate School-Audiology: Central Michigan University, 2001
- Clinical Rotation: The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Head & Neck Institute
- Certification: American Speech-Language Hearing Association; Fellow American Academy of Audiology
Physicians and Providers by Specialty
- Executive Health
- General Surgery - Laparoscopy & Endoscopy
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology / Hematology
- Physical Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Regenerative Medicine
- Retina, Vitreous and Macula Medicine
- Sports Medicine